Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for a Web Developer who will be creating engaging experiences on our main consumer-facing website, microsites, landing pages, emails, digital ads and other applications. Your responsibilities will include day-to-day updates of our websites, developing various digital pieces including landing pages, interactive tools, emails, infographics, digital ads and more. You will also assist in testing our responsive design and enhancing the user experience.
- Architect, develop and test webpage templates in CMS
- Create email templates, landing pages, interactive web experiences and banner ads
- Prepare, configure, and schedule emails and other digital communication pieces to be sent out
- Trouble shoot and resolve PHP/HTML/CSS/JS code issues
- Maintain and enhance existing marketing site features
- Assist designers in developing creative assets when needed
- Product initial concept mock-ups, wireframes, user flows, interaction specs and front-end development for new website tools and pages
- You will work closely with technology team and third parties for integration with other systems
- Ideally have a BSc degree in Web Development, Computer Science, or related field and have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Have strong background in building Emails and Email best practices
- Have experience with Mailing Platforms, Mail testing and automation tools
- Experience with WordPress Development and CMS
- Have understanding of Agile/SCRUM development process
- Have some experience with XD, InDesign, Illustrator, and the latest Adobe CS applications
- Ability to be flexible in prioritizing work, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to take direction, receive and use constructive criticism
- Work well under pressure while maintaining flexibility and professionalism
- The working hours are flexible, Monday to Friday (1 day working from home after 3 month probation period)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Web Developer with reference number 1711.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.