QA Team Lead (hybrid)
Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for a Quality Assurance Team Lead to join their Product Information Management team, reporting directly into the CIO. As a crucial part of our team, you will ensure the reliability and security of our trading platform while adhering to regulatory requirements and enhancing client satisfaction. You will have a strong customer focus and 5+ years of experience in quality assurance, as well as having worked in the fields of online trading or financial services. In this vital role, you'll lead the Quality Assurance team, developing testing protocols, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and resolving issues. Your expertise will refine testing methodologies, oversee test plans, and present insights to management. This is a great opportunity to contribute to providing our clients with an exceptional trading experience.
- Manage a team of QA Analysts (4 people)
- Evaluate and Improve upon the practices of the QA Team
- Work with the Project Managers to prioritize, assign, and schedule tasks for the QA team
- Manage and participate in the weekend QA Rota and in our Disaster Recovery Tests
- Work Closely with our Web, Mobile, and Back-end Development teams
- Develop and maintain test scenarios and test cases to ensure that what is delivered is consistent with internal client requirements
- Conduct tests as appropriate, (for example, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Behavioural / Acceptance Testing)
- Report, re-test, and close bugs
- Participate in technical scope and business requirements review meetings
- Maintain QA documentation at a detailed level
- Occasionally assist with Production Incident/Bug investigations
- Manage and expand our Automated testing solutions
- 5 or more years of QA experience
- Experience as a Team Leader is a must
- Website and Mobile Application QA experience is a must
- A background in financial services or FX would be ideal
- Development experience would be advantageous
- Experience in Jenkins and/or Selenium HQ
- Fluent in English (spoken and written
- The working hours are flexible, Monday to Friday (2 days working from home after 3 month probation period)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of QA Team Lead (hybrid) with reference number 1710.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.