Trading Analyst (Dealer)
Our client is a leading online trading service provider with offices globally and they are currently recruiting for a Trading Analyst (Dealer) to be based at their Limassol offices
- Well established Broker with over 1,200 staff members and 20 global offices in operation for more than 22 years with over 2.5 million customers worldwide. Our office in Limassol is the home base for our MetaTrader 5 (MT5) operations, where we focus on building products and services for the company platform.
- As a Trading Analyst you will design and create new trading products that will make the company platform of choice where clients can trade anything they desire.
- You will use mathematical and financial methods to develop derivatives pricing and risk management algorithms based on real-time market data, new events, and other parameters impacting the underlying instruments.
- With your extensive financial knowledge and data analysis skills, you will create models to help us mitigate risk, make sound business decisions, and introduce a new generation of trading products to the fintech world.
- Monitor trading activities and adequate risk exposure by analysing markets while mitigating risk through hedging.
- Review trading conditions regarding our offered symbols and adjust spreads, commissions, swaps, dividends, and trading sessions.
- Ensure that trade execution is in compliance with our best execution policy.
- Measure the impact of new features by conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Obtain the best pricing and execution for us and our clients by communicating with liquidity providers to resolve issues related to price slippage, low liquidity, and quote filtering.
- Keep abreast of the latest legislation and best practices regarding risk management, market-making, and trading.
- Implement controls as well as maintain compliance with FX regulations and other policies that pertain to FX operations.
- Explore financial markets and propose new attractive assets for trading.
- Assist in the development or acquirement of risk management tools and systems to manage the data required for efficient day-to-day operations, including policy, claims, program costs and carrier data.
- University degree in a quantitative field (such as finance, mathematics, statistics, or physics) or equivalent in training and experience
- Working experience as a trader, administrator, or risk analyst on a trading platform (e.g. MT5, DXtrade, or cTrader)
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments and markets, including CFDs on FX, futures, stocks, and stock indices
- Creative mindset and innovative thinking in response to the challenges presented by a rapidly evolving business model and regulatory environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and present to all levels of management as well as internal and external audiences
- A team player attitude with an enthusiastic approach to new challenges
- Keen interest in business news and familiarity with the economic calendar
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- You’ll be a part of the CFD Trading team which is in charge of company products and services on MetaTrader 5 (MT5) the biggest multi-asset trading platform , CTrader , a highly demanding and a fast-growing platform and Deriv X a stylish, easy-to-navigate trading platform
- We work behind the scenes to keep over clients trading across these platforms.
- We strive for new ways to strengthen our product offering and meet the demands of our growing client user base.
What we’ll give you:
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Casual dress code
- Access to the company comprehensive learning courses
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
Salary and benefits:
- Salary based on skills and experience from 2000 – 5000 Euros gross
- Personal and medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Annual performance bonus
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Trading Analyst (Dealer) with reference number 1707.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.