Our client, a well-known group of companies who offer services across five inter-connected industries: Maritime, Business, Travel, Property and Environment, is looking to hire a Warehouse Operator in Aradippou – Larnaca.
- Ensures that the areas are upkept to the required standards and that health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Ensures that subcontractors visiting the plant adhere to the rules that apply within the plant, ensures that everything s is logs and prepares the required report.
- Ensures the smooth running of the area.
- Anyone visiting the plant
- Liaises with the Management of Halliburton, sub-contractors, and other visitors to the plant.
- Deals with all areas of responsibility as stated below.
- May not interfere or take over duties and responsibilities of the Senior Officer, Head of Department or Peers
- May intervene with the full co -ordinance and agreement of the Senior Officer, Head of Department.
- Requires written consent from the Senior Officer, Head of Department or GM to carry out duties over and above specific responsibilities specified below.
General Responsibilities and Duties:
- Fluent in reading/writing/speaking Greek and English a Must
- Ensures Continuous self – development of knowledge and skills and attitudes
- Maintains a high level of product related knowledge and skills appropriate to the job position held.
- Meets and exceeds requirements of tasks as assigned by the immediate Manager in addition to the job description as per business requirements
- Attends meetings as per business requirements
- Prepares fully prior to attending the meeting and is fully prepared.
- Takes part actively and implements decisions taken at the meeting and role assigned to him/her
- Performs any other duties assigned to her by the Immediate Manager/Supervisor
- Informs the Immediate Superior about major events or opportunities, deviations etc as they may arise
- Inform the Immediate Manager/Supervisor on all activities regarding the competition and suggest counter activities for the benefit of the company
- Abides by any decision made by the Directors(s), and the Management Team of the Organization,
- Does not conspire or creates problems with other team members or staff of other departments and failure to abstain from such practises will lead to disciplinary action
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upkeep and Repair
- Carries out minor repairs and maintenance, e.g. Changing of light bulbs, changing batteries, installing electrical plugs on appliances, painting, etc.
- Supervising the work and signing off the work when complete
- Keeps track of planned maintenance
- Daily Walkabouts – Will ensure that he picks up maintenance/repair issues on a daily basis.
- Keep the warehouse clean and tidy
- Continuously look for items that need Repair, Replacement, or Maintenance.
- Managing all contractors called to site, whether for reactive or planned maintenance and repairs plus this would include, Safety inductions (20 Rules, etc.)
- Submits all documentation to the help desk in order to close jobs on the system.
- Logbook Maintenance – keeping the logbook up to date and ensuring that all documentation that should be in the logbook is there.
- Keep the proper records /filling
- Ensures that that the relevant documents are issued and signed (WayBill) for any Services
- or products delivered to clients.
- Prints and ensures that the relevant waybills for the receiving and delivery good from the warehouse are signed.
Legionella Maintenance Testing
- Carries out weekly checks
Supervision of Cleaning
- Supervision of Cleaners
- Check on cleaning standards
- Instructs the cleaners to carry out work where necessary.
- Ensures that guards arrive on site on time
- Arranging for replacement guards in case of illness, etc.
- Ensures that the security logbook is used and reports to Halliburton management
- Call-Outs – He should be on the call-out list for emergencies, alarms, etc.
Forklift Driving and Maintenance
- Drives forklift safely
- Ensures that the forklift is maintained and fuelled.
- Informs in case of repairs needed
- 1Ensuring that plants are watered regularly,
- 2Arranging for gardening services for weed removal
- Garden maintenance when required.
- Pest Control Oversight
- Checking on traps and calling in the sub-contractor for disposal and
- Refilling of baits, etc.
Offshore Container Units
- Receives and Delivers of Off-Shore container units at our yard located in Larnaca
- Checks units when they arrive and upon delivery.
- Issues a relevant check list
- Arrange cleaning of the units
- Arranging the receiving and delivery goods in our warehouse located in Larnaca Logistico Park
- Is present during receiving and delivery operation.
- Operation can take place 24/7
- Checks Goods upon receiving and upon delivery of the goods
- Carries out Warehouse Stock control
- Salary starts from Euro 1300, medical yes, 12 salaries with bonus at each year at the discretion of the CEO and based on performance
- Working hours. – Mon-Fri 8-4 but overtimes might needed which are paid additionally (occasionally based on client needs)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Warehouse Operator with reference number 1706.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.