Our client is a Transportation Group / an intermodal transport operator which provides services, including marine shipping, Roll-on/roll-off, rail transportation and port handling. They are looking for a Senior Accountant for their offices in Limassol.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter financial information into accounting system
- Issue invoices to Customers in due time
- Ensure that freight revenue received on time
- Do bank reconciliation and keep control over the freight receipts
- Ensure that all invoices and statements provided by the Vendors are approved
- Liaise with agents technical or commercial managers in terms of invoices improvement
- Liaise with chartering team when Freight is not correct
- Do assets management and fleet revaluation and dry-dock calculations when necessary
- Prepare Group Reports as per deadlines
- Prepare vessel’s results as per deadlines
- Reconcile intercompany balances and transactions
- Undertake other reconciliation working as required
- Assist the department to ensure all information is entered accurately and in a timely manner
- General overflow from other accounts staff where appropriate and with approval or instructed from the manager
- Other tasks as required by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- At least a year of previous working experience in a similar role, ideally within the shipping industry
- Fluency in Greek and English both written and verbal. Fluency in Russian will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as and when required ensuring tasks are completed on time.
- Have a proactive work approach, i.e., problem solving, finding better ways to complete tasks.
- Maintain accurate and orderly accounting records.
- Good attention to details skills
- 2000 Gross Monthly
- + 13th
- + medical insurance after probation
- + discretionary 10% annual bonus
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accountant with reference number 1702.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.