Senior Accounting Officer
Our client, a Financial Services Company to the forex industry in Limassol, is looking for a Senior Accounting Officer. This service provider is supporting a number of brands.
- Maintain accounting books and records on a daily basis
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers;
- Prepare and maintain bank records of multicurrency bank accounts;
- Assist in the preparation of daily and monthly bank balances and movement;
- Prepare payments of expenses and other creditors for approval;
- Assist in the preparation of Management reports including reconciliations, TB, Income Statement and Balance Sheet;
- Prepare banks and PSP reconciliations;
- Prepare adhoc reports such as expense analysis and comparison reports;
- Prepare/review and submit VAT reports;
- Assist with the work of external and internal auditors.
- University Degree in Accounting or in a related field or ACCA part – qualified;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the Forex industry;
- Experience in the Financial Services industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel is a must;
- Knowledge of Accounting softwares – knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written;
- Greek skills are a big plus
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking.
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday 9:00 – 18:00 with 1 hour break (8:30 – 17:00 with 30 minutes break can be discussed) and Friday 9:00 – 15:00 with 30 minutes break.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accounting Officer with reference number 1700.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.