For a well-established and expanding audit and accounting firm Paphos we are looking for an Audit Manager.
- Management and Personnel responsibilities of auditing staff.
- Perform and Review audits for SMEs and large companies- ensure planning, execution and completion of audits are in accordance with ISAs and in line with the Firm’s audit methodology
- Review/preparation of financial statements under IFRSs
- Review/preparation of client’s tax returns and tax computations
- Reporting to the Partner regarding status, progress and completion of audits and other assignments
- Provide high quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes
- Responsibility for the timely billing and collection of fees from clients
- Partly Qualified/Qualified (ACA or ACCA) & related bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Over 5 years of related audit experience under ISA in the Audit department of an audit firm
- Good knowledge of Cyprus tax framework
- Excellent knowledge of Caseware and of Office applications
- Excellent command of Greek and English language, both verbal and written
- Analytical and Organizational skills
- Trustworthy and responsible person
- Previous Managerial and Personnel Experience
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.30 except Wednesday 8.00-14.00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Audit Manager with reference number 1688.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.