This International Fintech Electronic Money (EMI) Company in Limassol is looking for a commercially minded and dynamic Sales and Partnerships Manager with experience in B2B sales.
- Monitor the daily sales processes closely and keep track of Sales Prospects.
- Develop new Sales Verticals by identifying new business opportunities that may arise through LinkedIn, social media and strategic partnerships.
- Create sales and progress reports for senior executives.
- In all internal and external communications, present a professional and positive image of the department and the company as well as maintain constructive relationships.
- Take all responsible steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality and eliminate any conflict of interest.
- Identify and develop new sales strategies and convert them into profitable new business and assist with other sales and marketing activities such as trade shows and conferences.
- Work with the Marketing Department on sales promotions and lead acquisition.
- Undertake other such duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role.
- Contribute to dealing with partners to increase sales revenue.
- Reporting directly to Management.
- Educated to degree level in Business/Economics/Finance or any related field
- Experience in the payments industry is a must
- At least 3 years of proven Sales & Business Development experience in the B2B Payments Industry and ideally within the High Risk Sector
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Well-presented, capable to work under pressure and efficient to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The working hours are 09:00/09:30 – 18:00/18:30, Monday – Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Executive with reference number 1677.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.