Our client, a Group of Companies in Limassol, is looking for a Health & Safety Manager.
- Client HSSEQ Focal Point providing dedicated client support as and when required.
- To ensure full compliance with agreed active client contract HSSEQ bridging documents.
- To ensure business unit compliance with the Company’s HSSEQ Management System and relevant national and international HSSEQ legislation.
- Business Unit admin user for SAI360 EHS system.
- Manage the implementation of HSSEQ procedures, policies, by all staff onsite.
- Provide guidance and SME advice in lifting ops as and when required. Review routine lift plans.
- Manage the Business Unit HSSEQ Department, train, mentor and coach staff, manage appraisals and training and development for HSSEQ Team.
- This position is based onshore (not rotational) and preference will be given to applicants currently based and/or in possession of a valid work permit in Cyprus.
- Residential local salaried position, a comprehensive expat day rate package is not on offer for this position
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in senior HSEQ Management/Supervisory position(in the energy/oil& gas iindustry, NOT construction
- Experience of Quayside and Pipe Yard Operations, within Oil and Gas industry service company environment.
- Professional HSSEQ Qualifications (Nebosh / NVQ / IOSH) is a must.
- Lead/Internal Auditor Qualifications.
- Investigation Training (Topset/Taproot).
- Banksman/Slinger Stage 1.
- MS Office Expert User (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Local HSE legislation experience and Agency experience.
- High fluency in English and Greek with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The company is offering a salary based on skills and experience
- The working hours are 07:00-16:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of HSE Manager with reference number 1675.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.