Our client is a well-established financial firm and the first Cyprus company to receive a license to operate as an Electronic Money Institution granted in 2007. They are currently looking for a Corporate Administrator for their offices in Larnaca.
- Preparation of documents for company formations in Cyprus.
- Fully knowledgeable of all the procedures at the Cyprus Registrar of Companies, corporate procedures, drafting, reviewing and preparing of all relevant forms and documentation and have experience with the online platform of the Registrar.
- Implementation of changes in company structure, such as changes of company directors, secretaries, shareholders etc…
- Provision of secretarial documents, including the preparation of minutes, resolutions, share trust deeds, amongst others.
- Liaison with the Company’s client account managers and attending to their requests.
- Knowledge regarding opening bank accounts in Cyprus and in foreign jurisdictions.
- Keeping records up to date, both in physical files and electronic software/systems used.
- Experience in a Law Firm or Corporate Service provider in a relevant role is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of how the Cyprus Registrar of Companies works.
- Very Good level in both Greek and English (written and spoken).
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Efficient, productive and organised.
- Able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Approachable with excellent people skills and a team-player.
- € 2,500 Gross
- + Medical Insurance
- 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Corporate Administrator with reference number 1662.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.