Junior QA Test Engineer – Hybrid
Our client is a leading international CySEC Licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide and they are looking for a Junior QA Test Engineer to join their team in Limassol. This is an opportunity for an individual at the start of their career who wishes to join a dynamic team with plenty of opportunities for learning and growth. The role involves planning and executing test cases in coordination with the development function – including involvement in technical design discussions and business reviews – with the aim to satisfy stringent quality requirements across a diverse range of internal and client-facing products.
- Review business requirements and technical design documentation
- Develop and maintain test scenarios and test cases to ensure that what is delivered is consistent with internal client requirements
- Conduct tests as appropriate (for example, Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Behavioral / Acceptance Testing)
- Report bugs, re-test and close bugs
- Streamline test scenarios
- Participate in technical scope and deliverables meetings
- Participate in business reviews of requirements where appropriate
- Maintain Quality Assurance (QA) documentation at a detailed level
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in QA or similar role (QA training is advantageous)
- Background in financial services or FX is advantageous
- Website and Mobile Applications QA experience
- Prior financial trading firm experience and/or familiarity with option pricing mode
- Business intelligence and analytics basic knowledge
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Knowledge of Redmine or any other ticketing system
- Good knowledge of Jenkins (will be considered as an advantage)
- Experience with Java and Selenium (will be considered as an advantage)
- Knowledge of mobile automation (will be considered as an advantage)
- The working hours are 8-9am start, with 5-6pm finish (flexible), Monday to Friday
- The job also requires some work on shift rotation on Sundays with an extra compensation.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior QA Test Engineer – Hybrid with reference number 1654.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.