Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Hybrid)
Our client, an innovative communications company based in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer. This role requires a detail-oriented, methodical professional who is well-versed in various testing methodologies and experienced in the design and execution of comprehensive test plans. In this role, you will be working with a team of talented engineers, helping to ensure the quality of our cutting-edge satellite and marine internet services technology.
- Develop, modify, and execute software test plans and strategies.
- Review and analyze system requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Track and report testing outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with the software development team and other stakeholders.
- Identify, log, track, and validate the resolution of software bugs.
- Provide support and transfer knowledge to other team members.
- Liaise with internal teams (i.e. developers) to identify system requirements.
- Participate in product design reviews and provide valuable feedback.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Track quality assurance metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Extensive experience with manual testing methodologies and tools.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Strong critical thinking skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- The working hours are 8:30 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday (Hybrid).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Hybrid) with reference number 1643.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.