Junior IT Support Officer
Our client is a well-established financial firm and the first Cyprus company to receive a license to operate as an Electronic Money Institution granted in 2007. They are currently looking for an Junior IT Support Officer to join their team in Larnaca.
- End-user support
- Working within a Windows Domain Infrastructure
- Knowledge in virtualization technologies and concepts (Hyper-V, ESXi)
- Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Enterprise Level Anti-Virus applications, web filtering, application control
- Ensuring user access rights are implemented correctly
- Monitoring server software and hardware
- Knowledge of IIS Web Services and SSL Certificates
- Install applications on servers/desktops as instructed
- Assist in performing system/hardware installations and repairs
- Help in troubleshooting the network infrastructure including firewall, switches, voice and video communication.
- Handle the Intrusion Detection and Protection system.
- 1400-1600 Gross + Medical
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior IT Support Officer with reference number 1637.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.