Assistant Compliance Officer
Our client a well-established ASP/Corporate Services firm based in Nicosia are currently looking to recruit a high caliber and motivated individual in the role of Assistant Compliance Officer to join the Compliance Department
- Ensure compliance with local and European AML regulation
- Organise and manage clients and counterparty KYC procedures (onboarding, monitoring etc)
- Organise and manage client transactions, monitoring for AML compliance
- Prepare and update existing policies and procedures of the company in relation to AML
- Ensure full and timely regulatory reporting (periodic and ad-hoc)
- Produce & submit compliance & AML reports to the company’s regulator CySEC
- Prepare and submit reports to the board of Directors
- Work with all the departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Follow up and fully be responsible for the on-time submission of relevant reports to authorities and tracking relevant timeframes for the preparation of the said reports.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors and CySec on AML related matters
- Closely cooperate with and assist the Company’s’ compliance officer to ensure full compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Conduct KYC verification process for corporate clients and counterparties
- Conduct compliance monitoring of Clients & third parties
- Conduct compliance transaction monitoring of Clients
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Corporate/Fiduciary industry with a minimum of 2 years in compliance roles
- Have advanced knowledge of CySec and European regulations relating to AML
- Fluent in the English language
Salary and Benefits:
- An attractive package of remuneration depending on experience and qualifications including 13th salary,
- Medical Insurance,
- Parking Allowances
- 21 days of Annual leave, 5 days of Sick Leave.
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with 1 hour break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Assistant Compliance Officer with reference number 1630.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.