Our client, a CySEC licensed forex broker in Limassol, has branched out and is looking for a Junior Accountant to join their company. The group of companies is highly devoted to its clients by offering the best trading conditions in the Forex industry. They focus on providing the best customer support, services, and trading experience to offer a journey to remember. They are expanding their business and looking for unique individuals who can quickly adapt and join their friendly and fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and support in the financial reporting and general ledger structure;
- Assist with an accurate and timely manner, the monthly, quarterly, and year-end book closure;
- Assist in the reporting of all monthly financial information;
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions;
- Ensure all supplier invoices are paid as per the terms and conditions agreed;
- Support daily banking requirements;
- Assist with external auditors to ensure correct and timely year-end audit;
- Ensure timely delivery and collection of relevant finance documents;
- Carry out any further duties assigned by their line manager;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Maintain the accounting filing system;
- Assist the CFO with various projects or duties as and when required;
- Contribute to a positive and dynamic working environment; and
- Any other duties that are requested and relevant to the role.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-year experience in a similar role
- University degree/diploma in Accounting or similar
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Computer literate (MS Office etc, Excel)
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle and work with sensitive information
- Knowledge and operation of corporate filing software will be considered an advantage
- Ability to deliver on instructions and work as part of a team
- Ability to manage time and workload, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- The compensation package is discussed with candidates individually, we offer very competitive and attractive conditions based on the candidates’ experience with discretionary performance based bonuses
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
- Continuous personal development and career path
- Contributions for work related training and professional examinations
- Diverse environment with inclusive culture and friendly atmosphere in modern office
- Fun events and celebrations
- Additional benefits offered after probation such as Group medical scheme, paid parking etc
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 1627.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.