Our client is a company providing audit, tax, consulting and accounting services looking to hire a Senior Auditor for its offices in Nicosia.
- The individual will be joining a team of auditors servicing a clientele base of both international and local companies. The successful candidate will be working either as part of a team for larger projects or independently for smaller ones.
- Amongst other duties, the individual will be reviewing financial information and preparing audited financial statements of the client companies in line with IFRS as well as preparing their tax returns.
Qualifications and Personal Characteristics:
- 2-4 years of experience in the field of audit
- Fully Qualified ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Team-working skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Achieve budget and other performance objectives
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard
- Deliver results, meet client expectations and provide advisory services as required
- Good IT skills and very good knowledge of CaseWare Working Papers will be considered an advantage.
- 2000-2400 Gross Monthly
- 13th salary.
- After the six-month probation period, the employee shall participate in the Provident Fund Scheme.
- Working hours : 8.30- 5.30pm (Monday till Thursday ) and then Friday 8.30am – 2pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Auditor with reference number 1613.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.