Senior Corporate Administrator
Our client is an Audit, Accounting, Corporate and Trust Services in Nicosia, looking to onboard a Senior Corporate Administrator.
- Handling the incorporation of companies
- Maintaining the Corporate Register of companies and monitoring the changes in the companies
- Knowledge and expertise on transfers of shares
- Knowledge and expertise on increase of share capital
- Dealing with execution of changes in the structure of companies (directors, registered office etc)
- Handling due diligence procedures/ excellent knowledge of KYC procedures
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers (lawyers, auditors etc)
- Preparation of applications submitted to the Registrar of Cyprus Companies
- Preparation, review and execution of various documents of the companies, including resolutions, minutes, incumbency certificates, letters etc
- Daily communication with clients and execution of various clients’ matters
- Review of and/or drafting/preparation and execution of legal documents such as Powers of Attorney, Agreements and Resolutions and any other as required
- Liaising with the clients/representatives of companies and/or subsidiaries for the day-to-day transactions/requests
- Reviewing and updating of companies' KYC files in accordance with the local regulations and the firm's internal control policies
- Organizing board meetings and attending and keeping minutes
- Reviewing bank forms and liaising with the clients/bank for the FATCA/CRS classification of the entities
- University degree in a business related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English and Greek
- Solid interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and Strong Organizational Skills
- Good knowledge of corporate services software (Quorum) will be considered as an advantage
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of AML legislation and its application in KYC reviews and transaction reviews
- Law degree or legal experience will be considered an advantage
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge and/or experience with Trusts formation and management
- STEP qualification would be considered an advantage
- 30K Gross Approx. depending on experience + Provident fund.
- Benefits include 21 days annual leave and provident fund.
- Afternoon off every Friday throughout the year
- Casual Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Personal professional development including attendance to seminars
- Office hours (Flexible) Mon – Thursday 8am-5.15pm or 9am-6.15pm and Friday- Until 2pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Corporate Administrator with reference number 1608.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.