Our client is an Audit, Accounting, Corporate and Trust Services company in Nicosia, looking to onboard a Senior Accountant.
- Bookkeeping and recording of transactions in the accounting software for international business clients of both investment holding and trading companies
- Preparation of management accounts
- Support and supervision of more junior members of staff
- Communication with clients
- Relevant degree in a related field (accounting/economics/finance)
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as an Accountant or Auditor
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills and attention to detail
- Work independently as well as ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of accounting software (E-soft) will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Very good knowledge of the IFRS’s
- Very good knowledge of preparation and submission of VAT and VIES to be considered an advantage
- Good Experience of booking entries of financial instruments will be considered an advantage.
- Good Experience of bookkeeping and preparation of accounts for Trusts will be considered an advantage.
- 2500 Gross Salary + Provident Fund
- Benefits include 21 days annual leave and provident fund.
- Afternoon off every Friday throughout the year
- Casual Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Personal professional development including attendance to seminars
- Reimbursement of professional subscription fees
- Office hours (Flexible) Mon – Thursday 8am-5.15pm or 9am-6.15pm and Friday- Until 2pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Accountant with reference number 1607.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.