IT Support Technician
Our client is an Accounting Services Company situated in Limassol and is seeking to recruit a IT Support Technician .
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications (Windows 10 / 11 – Office 2016+ (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Provide Remote Support.
- English is required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve internal system problems across a broad range of technologies.
- Provide remote installations of new software and upgrades (Windows 10 / 11 – Office 2016)
- Provide helpdesk support including resolving end-user issues (Windows 10 / 11 – Office 2016)
- Provide Remote Access and Phone Support.
- Be a team player.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and desktop applications.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Office 365 Administration
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently.
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus.
- Salary range Net Euro 1.800 – Euro 2.000 according to qualifications and experience (13 salaries)
- Provident Fund after the 6th month.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Support Technician with reference number 1594.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.