Legal & Compliance Consultant
Our client, a multi-asset multi-horizon quantitative investment firm based in Limassol, is looking for a Legal & Compliance Consultant to join their Operations & Finance team based in Limassol and ensure beneficial cooperation with multiple counterparts, supported by best practices in compliance and legal supervision.
- EU, UK, US and other jurisdictions legislation consultancy for entities of the group, keeping main focus on Cyprus and it’s relation to other jurisdictions.
- Taxation questions handling – corporate tax, income tax, VAT – for entities as well as for individuals involved; tax optimization support.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Working with compliance teams of counterparts during onboarding and KYC procedures to smoothly pass to success.
- Assessment of contracts and agreements with partners, brokers, banks, vendors, service providers to identify potential risks, unclarities, errors.
- Revision of existing contacts with third parties and entities of the group to keep contracts in good order and up to date.
- Collaborate with Corporate Administration to keep corporate and personal documentation updated, full, in good order, duly certified where required and properly arranged in registers.
- Related audit requests handling
- Licensing support
- Operational support with issuing and maintenance of needful document
- BSc/MSc in Law / Taxation / Business or related field
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience legal and compliance consultancy / tax management related to financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian to handle formal requests as well as to build clear in-team communication
- Ability to work with distributed stakeholders based in multiple locations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package and Teams, Google Workspace, task trackers
- Excellent project management skills
- Relevant compliance and regulatory certifications as a plus
- Attractive compensation based on qualifications and experience
- Highest class office in Limassol, Cyprus
- Medical Insurance
- Lunches delivery to office
- Gym at the office building
- Flexible working time
- Modern and professional work environment
- Team activities for all the company
- Casual dress-code at the office
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Legal & Compliance Consultant with reference number 1582.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.