Our client, an NGO with operations in Cyprus, is looking for a Warehouse Operator to join their team in Nicosia.
- Executes warehouse work in the following areas: Goods Receipt, Pick and Pack Operations, Preparation of delivery consignments to contingents and loading pick up vehicles of contingents
- Printing all required documents for warehouse and outbound shipments.
- Proper Labelling of Outbound Pallets for clear Identification.
- Handling all MHE with relevant licenses.
- Preforms any other tasks as required by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Relevant education background will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must
- They are offering a salary based on skills, experience and qualifications
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Warehouse Operator with reference number 1576.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.