Our client, a CySEC licensed Forex Company, is looking for a dynamic individual for the position of Sales/BD Manager to join the team in Limassol. We are looking for a qualified sales manager to help keep the revenue engine running through his/her own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. This includes researching, identifying, and creating sales opportunities in the region. This is a 100% office job so no remote working.
- Responsible for searching contacts to identify potential leads
- Strong prospecting skills – able to get creative in finding new opportunities and negotiate deals.
- Ability to build relationships, persuade and attract new clients
- Interact directly with customers through telephone, email and chat
- Provide necessary outbound follow-up, both via phone and email
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Make phone-calls, send prospecting emails, attend company’s events. Organize and attend meeting with potential high earner clients
- Manage pipeline and track progress using CRM
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Understand Spanish market
- Monitoring competitors: their marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Keeping clients up to date on product.
- Analyse and understand the company USP and those of our competitors in order to maximize our position in the market.
- Fluent English speaking, knowledge of an additional language will be considered an advantage
- At least 1 year of experience in a sales/BDM role in the forex industry
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals within the financial sector
- Financial Market experiences, knowledge and understanding of Foreign Exchange, CFDs
- Cold- calling and cold- emailing experience
- Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media is a plus
- The working hours are Monday to Friday from 09: 00-18: 00.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales/BD Manager with reference number 1572.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.