Our client is a Fintech Company specializing in payments in Paphos with over 15 years’ experience and they are looking for a QA Engineer. In this role you will be focusing on testing all aspects of the development department.
- Create detailed test plans
- Test all aspects of the Development department and execute manual/automation testing (functionality, regression, GUI, etc.)
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects and track bugs
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Reporting bugs and errors to the development team, including steps for replication of bugs
- Reviewing the user interface
- Assist with troubleshooting issues
- Working with the CTO to contribute to planning, creating and managing the overall Quality Planning Strategy
- Write test cases for automated tests, execute, and analyze them
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and strategy
- 2-3 years of experience in both automation and manual testing
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject or equivalent
- Experience working with selenium in Python
- Deep knowledge of testing environments and QA methodologies
- Skilled in multi-tasking and adjusting priorities when necessary
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in English
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and cases
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary with great benefits and perks
- 21 days annual leave
- Recreational and team building activities
- Office gym
- A growing company with continuous development opportunities
- The working hours are 8.5hours a day. Monday – Friday (no hybrid or remote).
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of QA Engineer with reference number 1565.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.