Senior Software Developer
Our client, a Satellite Communication Services Company in Limassol, is looking for a Senior Software Developer who will be responsible lead software development team, to design and develop Web and software projects using Microsoft .net technologies and maintain and further develop company’s web solution. This is an onsite role.
- Lead the Software development team
- Develop new features for internal web applications.
- Maintain and support current software solutions.
- Monitor new technology trends and leverages solutions.
- Participate in detailed Requirements Analysis and Solution Design.
- Ensure unit-testing of developed components.
- Learn. Adjust excel in the technology tools selected for the implementation of the project.
- Ensure utilization and improvement of standards, processes, and tools with other colleagues in the same profession.
- BSc in Computer science or relevant field.
- Experience in web or software development.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of .net framework and C# programming language.
- Experience in web development using Asp.Net MVC framework.
- Experience with source control GIT.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks.
- Experience in MS SQL Server.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organization and communication skills.
- Fluency in English
- The company is offering a salary based on skills and experience including 13th & 14th salaries and provident fund at 6% after the first 6 months of probation period.
- The working hours are 8h30-17h30 with 1-hour lunch break
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Software Developer with reference number 1562.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.