Head of Brokerage (No shifts )
Our client, a CySEC licensed forex broker in Limassol, has branched out and is looking for a Head of Brokerage to join their company.
Our group of companies is highly devoted to its clients by offering the best trading conditions in the Forex industry. We are focused on providing the best customer support, service, and trading experience, offering our clients a journey to remember. We are expanding our business and looking for unique individuals who can quickly adapt and join our friendly and fast-paced environment. We are currently looking to hire a Head of Brokerage.
- Monitoring the quality of pricing from LPs and checking that it’s on the market for all instruments;
- Preparing reports as required by company management and regulatory authorities;
- Drafting and updating departmental policies, procedures and manuals;
- Participating in internal and external audits;
- Interacting with liquidity providers and other vendors to obtain the best pricing and execution for the company and our clients;
- Quoting, confirming, and transmitting client trades in line with the company’s policies and procedures;
- Providing an overview of all relevant market activity to the internal teams;
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings;
- Updating and supporting colleagues from other departments;
- Best execution assurance;
- Handling transaction reporting;
- Managing business-critical real-time trading systems to identify issues and problem areas;
- Carrying out trade surveillance and monitoring of transactions;
- Trade investigations and preliminary analysis of customer complaints;
- Assisting with the training of relevant staff to ensure continuous competence by CySEC regulations;
- Troubleshooting a variety of trading issues and liaising with appropriate teams where necessary to ensure their resolution;
- Keeping up to date with changes in market regulations;
- Performing competitor analysis and market research as required; and
- Any other duties and responsibilities are relevant to the role.
- University/College or other Degree in relevant fields (Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or other)
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a similar position within the Forex industry
- Holder of the CySEC Advanced Certification
- Good knowledge of the financial markets
- Excellent knowledge of the MT4 and MT5 platforms, bridge solutions
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform well under pressure
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Proficiency in the English language – an additional language would be considered an advantage
- The compensation package is discussed with candidates individually, we offer very competitive and attractive conditions based on the candidates’ experience with discretionary performance based bonuses
- Paid 21 days holidays per year
- Continuous personal development and career path
- Contributions for work related training and professional examinations
- Diverse environment with inclusive culture and friendly atmosphere in modern office
- Fun events and celebrations
- Additional benefits offered after probation such as Group medical scheme, paid parking etc
- Working hours: from 09:00 to 18:00 /10:00 to 19:00, no shifts
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Head of Brokerage (No shifts ) with reference number 1556.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.