Legal Corporate Administrator
Our client, a Corporate Services Company in Limassol, is looking to hire an experienced Legal Corporate Administrator with a teamwork spirit.
- Company registration
- Changes of structure
- Review/Drafting/reparation of agreements
- Changes of Articles
- Increase/decrease of share capital
- And many more that are closely related to corporate matters
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role at a Law Firm or Corporate Services office is a must
- Legal background either through a law degree or long-term experience in the field of corporate services, being in position to take over important tasks for example reviewing of agreements, increase/decrease of share capital, changes of articles, registrations of companies, changes in structures, etc.
- Stable working background (not changed jobs often)
- Handling corporate notifications at the Registrar of Companies
- Fluent in English and Greek, both written and spoken
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively
- Smart, Eager to learn, Capable to work under pressure
- Pleasant, team spirit character
- The working hours are Monday – Thursday 08.00-17.00 (lunch break in the office) and Friday 08.00-14.00. This is an onsite job.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Legal Corporate Administrator with reference number 1549.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.