Russian Talent Acquisition Officer /Recruiter (3-6 month contract with the possibility of extension)
Our client, a leading software development company in Limassol, is looking to hire a Russian Talent Acquisition Officer /Recruiter (3-6 month contract with the possibility of extension) to join their team.
The position will be responsible for:
- This role will be supporting the Talent Acquisition Team with their operational tasks.
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process
- Supporting advertising
- End-to-end responsibility for the recruitment processes (from pipeline generation to offer stage) within the agreed time, cost and quality standards
- Responsible for attracting applicants by operating different sourcing channels, such as company career site, job sites, placement companies, employee referral program, social media networks, pool searches, job fairs and academy relations
- Conduct in-depth interviews and provide your recommendation to the business
- Facilitate and manage the internal mobility processes
- Responsible for attracting, evaluate and recruit external and internal candidates while partnering with the hiring managers and the divisional HR.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment
- B.A. in HR or related fields
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Fluency in Russian and English
- Engaging and team player, hard worker, fast learner, able to work in fast-paced and gets things done
- Great communication skills, independent and fun to work with
- Needs to be immediately available
- Standard office hours (Monday – Friday)
- The client is offering a salary of up to 2000 Euros gross per month for the duration of the contract based on skills, experience, and qualifications
- Hybrid working schedule – 3 days at the office, 2 days at home
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Russian Talent Acquisition Officer /Recruiter with reference number 1536.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.