Our client, a Top 10 global accounting firm, is looking to hire an Audit Supervisor.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experienced in Audit.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Sound computer skills
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- All aspects of running and delivering client audit projects of small, medium and large sized companies, including:
- Involvement in client acceptance procedures
- Understanding client’s business
- Identifying risk matters
- Planning the audit work required on assignments
- Prepares or reviews reports, documentation and correspondence.
- Execution and finalization of audit work
- Involvement in supervision and training of more junior staff and delegation of work; maintains quality control
- Ensures utilisation of junior staff meets the firm’s targets.
- Assisting managers to delegate work to staff and identifying priorities to help meet deadlines
- Setting and monitoring of budgets and cost controls
- Reports to managers and partners
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. The package includes:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Progression based on merit
- Paid training for professional exams
- Provident fund
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- 21 Annual Leave days
- Up to 3 paid social days per year to allow you to contribute to social and environmental causes that are important to you
- Friday afternoons off
- Dress for your day
- Fridays off throughout August
- Holiday entitlement from first day of joining the firm.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Mothers support scheme
- International secondment scheme
- 27,500 Euros Annual Gross
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Audit Supervisor with reference number 1493.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.