Spanish-Speaking Customer Care Officer
Our client, a CySec Regulated Forex Company in Limassol, is now looking to recruit a Spanish-Speaking Customer Care Officer to provide technical support through live chat, email and telephone (logging in, depositing/withdrawing money, etc.)
- Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone
- Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required
- Handling client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high level service is provided
- Promoting available products and services to clients
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
- Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
- University Degree in a business-related field
- Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
- Fluent Spanish speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
- Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Valid work permit required
- Performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment with lots of team activities
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- The working hours are shift hours, operating in 2 shifts, which rotate on a weekly basis. i.e. 1 week morning shift, then 1 week afternoon shift etc.
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Morning Shift: 08:00 – 16:30
- Afternoon Shift: 14:00 – 22:30
- Every 5 weeks roughly, the candidate will be required to work on 1 weekend day (either Saturday or Sunday). The afternoon shift for the weekend is from 15:30 – 00:00.
- The next week, they will receive an extra day off (i.e. they will work 4 days in the following week).
- Employee will be paid extra for morning shift and afternoon shifts.
- Bank holidays are working days, but for every public holiday worked, the employee will receive an extra day off.
- For the morning shift: 4 days working at the office & 1 day working from home
- For the afternoon shift: Entire week working from home
- Weekend shift is work from home.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Spanish-Speaking Customer Care Officer with reference number 1478.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.