An audit/accounting firm in Larnaca is looking an Accountant.
- Bookkeeping of client’s transactions
- Preparation of VAT returns and handle vat issues
- Maintain proper books and records for clients
- Preparation of payroll and social contribution payments/ compliance
- Office administration in relation to Firm’s Compliance Obligations and Internal Policies
- Corporate Administration work in relation to the Registrar of Companies
- Liaise with Tax Authorities and Banks for Client’s affairs
- Reporting results of work performed to Manager
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in Accounting, Finance Management, Business Administration or similar discipline
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in bookkeeping
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in the Vat laws, regulations and circulars
- Strong knowledge and practical experience on the social insurance contributions laws and payroll administration
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Software (s)
- Excellent IT skills (Excel/ Word/ Web)
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- The working hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 7:45 – 5:15 with one our lunch break and Wednesday and Friday from 7:45 – 15:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1477.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.