An audit/accounting firm in Larnaca is looking a Senior Auditor.
- Perform audit work as per the International Auditing Standards
- Provide support and reporting results to the Audit Manager
- Preparing clients’ financial statements as per International Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparing tax computations and tax returns
- Handle clients tax obligations and compliance
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s policy and standards
- At least 3 – 6 years of audit experience
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in Accounting, Finance Management, Business Administration, or similar discipline
- Holder of or be in the process of pursuing a Professional Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA)
- Excellent IT skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, web, software systems)
- Excellent knowledge of Caseware
- Client service-oriented skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in Greek and English languages (written and spoken)
- The working hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 7:45 – 5:15 with one our lunch break and Wednesday and Friday from 7:45 – 15:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Auditor with reference number 1476.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.