Senior Software Backend Developer
Our client, a Cybersecurity Company in Nicosia, is looking to hire a Senior Software Backend Developer who will be responsible for analyzing, developing and implementing the core functionality of new features, coming up with innovative and efficient solutions and overcoming any challenges along the way.
- Analyzing functionality requirements, designing, developing and implementing software solutions
- Interacting with other developers, architects, researchers and analysts to achieve the best possible result
- Investigating and diagnosing issues, suggesting and implementing solutions
- Identifying and pointing out issues across the stack as early as possible in the Development cycle and assisting in overcoming them
- Remaining abreast of technology trends and developments
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related field
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Hands-on experience with .NET/C# (or similar programming languages)
- Experience in relational databases (MSSQL or similar)
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming principles
- Solid understanding of API development and integration
- Experience with any of these will be considered an advantage: Entity Framework / Parallel programming / Big Data / .NET 6 / Dependency Injection
- Familiarity with JIRA and Git (or other similar tools)
- Passion for learning, embracing challenges and innovation
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Team-player with a positive mindset, strong focus and work ethic
- Fluency in Greek and English
- The working hours are 9am-6pm (20 min break), Friday afternoons off (hybrid working)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Software Backend Developer with reference number 1468.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.