Our client, a Certified Public Accountants Firm in Limassol, is looking to hire an Accountant.
- Process clients and supplier invoices
- Update and maintain accounts database
- Prepare and process accounting entries in the accounting system
- Assist with accounts and financial statements
- Bank statements monthly reconciliation
- Preparation and submission of VAT reports
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Holder of the LCCI Higher in Accounting or any other equivalent qualification.
- BSc/BA in Accounting or relevant field will be considered as advantage
- Proven experience as Accountant or relevant position for about 2 years
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English Language (both oral and written)
- Strong focus on detail and quality
- Fast learner
- The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8:00 am -17:30 pm with a lunch break of 60 minutes OR Monday to Thursday 8:00 am -17:00 pm with a lunch break of 30 minutes. Friday 8:00 am – 14:00 pm.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Accountant with reference number 1465.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.