Trading System Operator
Our client is a successful boutique and CySEC regulated algo-trading company that has been in operation for a number of years with operations in various locations globally and they are looking to hire a brilliant Trading System Operator to integrate into their trading room operations based in Limassol.
- The operator is responsible for the operation, oversight, and analysis of the automatic trading systems.
- In addition, the operator is responsible to remain up to date on a daily basis with important events in the capital market and the underlying assets traded
- Prior trading knowledge or experience in capital markets is not mandatory as all the necessary training for the job is provided
- This is a rare opportunity to join a boutique and fast-growing company in one of the most growing fields in the capital markets, combining state-of-the-art technology and complex trading operations
- The technologies used in the fund have been developed over 10 years by a team of brilliant algo trading experts with a proven track record in the industry.
- Fluent English is mandatory
- BA in Economics / Business Administration / Accounting from leading universities with high grades
- CySEC Advanced certificate – advantage
- Full control of Excel
- Willingness to work full-time, including evening/night shifts and CY public holidays when necessary.
- Shifts: Morning (9:00 to 18:00), evening (15:30 to 23:30) and night (2:00 to 9:00).
- Strong interest in financial markets.
- The company is offering a competitive salary of between 1,700- 2,000 Euros gross per month to start to be increased to 2,400 EUR gross per month after the completion of year 1 and then increased to 2,800 EUR gross after the completion of year 2.
- In addition: 100 Euros per month for transportation expenses plus 13th salary and bonus are discretionary based on the company yearly goals.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Trading System Operator with reference number 1436.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.