Bunker/ Marine Fuel Traders
Our client is a rapidly growing company that specializes in trading marine bunker fuels across Europe, Baltics, Middle East and Asia. Their proprietary risk management and trading methodologies along with a strong ability to adapt to changing conditions has allowed them to grow into a reputable participant within the global energy complex.
They are looking to add bright, highly driven and entrepreneurial Bunker / Marine Fuel Traders to their offices in London, United Kingdom / Athens, Greece and Dubai, UAE offices. Considering both Senior and Mid-Level experienced candidates
- Delivering the company vision to the bunkering market
- Developing and growing the bunker trading arm of the business
- Back-to-back physical trading and broking of marine fuel / bunkers (VLSFO, HFO, IFO, MGO, MGO etc.)
- On-boarding prospects, building new relations and turning them into profitable trading accounts
- Responsible for own portfolio and P&L
- Manage customer portfolio with direct responsibility for negotiating and executing sales transactions from start to finish– from quoting, negotiating, confirming, delivery, and post-delivery service and support
- Be involved in day-to-day operations by analysing market trends, develop trade ideas and execute deals
- Open new and exciting markets together with the company
- Highly ambitious with entrepreneurial mind-set
- Well established portfolio
- Prior work experience as a bunker trader or as a trader at another physical supplier (Customer Side)
- Fast and efficient work ethic with attention to detail
- Excellent sales and analytical skills with the ability to close deals
- Additional spoken languages are highly beneficial
- Traders will be based in either the London, Greek or Dubai offices or work on setting up offices in other destinations.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Bunker/ Marine Fuel Traders with reference number 1427.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.