Our client, a well- established FMCG group, is seeking to recruit a Logistics Administrator to join their team in Limassol, for a 1 year contract.
- Daily warehouse administration work (Print and Arrange picking list, corrections on picking list and stocks, check stock in both systems)
- Communicate with sales team or IT, in case of issues
- Issue client's invoice
- Check returns and issue credit notes to clients
- Monitor inventory levels and inform supervisor
- Fulfilling operations (separation of invoices to correct deliveries and districts, support supervisor in daily task)
- Strong English language skills.
- Very good computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, other softwares)
- Influencing skills – able to align and motivate site supervisors and supply chain manager to support the projects, provide resource, time etc.
- Strong project management skills to co-ordinate implementation across multiple locations. Able to lead functional project teams.
- Ability to communicate with and drive engagement on agenda with multiple stakeholders
- Must be a results-oriented 'change agent' who is an effective business systems thinker
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Needs to be available to start by 1st June 2023
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
- The company is offering a salary of 1700 – 2000 euros gross / month plus a 13th salary
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Logistics Administrator with reference number 1413.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.