Our client, a well- established FMCG group, is seeking to recruit an IT Analyst to join their team in Limassol, for a 1 year contract.
- Manages IT applications assigned to him/her, troubleshooting, resolving incidents, ensuring highest level of services provided to the business.
- Manages relationship with his/her domain key users.
- Manages Vendors according to Operating Level Agreements (OLA).
- Collaborates with the technology team to ensure solutions are in alignment with business needs and company strategy
- Working with Cyprus CTO Associate in order to be able to cover him on his absence
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Experience in systems troubleshooting
- Proficient with MS Windows, MS Office tools
- Knowledge of database systems will be an advantage
- Understanding of IT and business systems
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Team player and customer-oriented approach
- Collaborative attitude
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Needs to be available to start by 1st June 2023
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
- The company is offering a salary of 2200 – 2500 euros gross / month plus a 13th salary
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of IT Analyst with reference number 1412.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.