Our client, a new Financial Services company based in Limassol, is looking to hire a Sales Representative. Their mission is to help entrepreneurs achieve their professional, and financial goals through the buying & growing their business. They work in dozens of verticals and provide strategic business guidance through courses, virtual events, partnerships, and investments. The Sales Representative will be responsible for following up on leads who engage with the company and convert them into customers.
Duties will include reaching out to current and potential clients to increase participation with events, calling cold leads, qualifying, and setting appointments with senior sales staff. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have an understanding of the sales process and dynamics and demonstrate superb interpersonal skills.
- Make 250 outbound calls daily to generate new leads
- Schedule up to 60 meetings a month with clients and closers
- Assist at first and then responsible towards generating $200k in monthly revenue
- Manage pipeline of prospects using company CRM and perform daily review of leads and lead sources
- Accurately provide information regarding our business model
- Ask qualifying questions to determine the client's industry, revenue, profitability…etc.
- Document conversations in our CRM in a clear, concise manner so fellow Sales Associates can reference
- Utilize role-play opportunities to gain confidence in the sales process
- Communicate our value proposition to all prospects & clients
- Strong ability to talk through common occurrences in the acquisitions of businesses
- Understand and follow the sales scripts
- Ability to meet or exceed sales quota of 250+ outbound calls/day
- Ability to leverage our CRM and be accurate in taking notes on clients
- Can memorize the sales script without deviating in order to master the conversations
- Ability to explain our business to a client in a clear manner
- Ability to meet sales targets for specific offers or deals that take priority during the sales cycle (i.e. Black Friday Deals, Summits)
- Comfortable with consistent follow up and ability to get creative when reaching out to clients (i.e. video messages, gifts…etc)
- Knowledgeable of the Product and Pricing guide and stay up to date with any changes
- Thorough understanding of Master Sales Skills and Master our Products & Services
Education and Experience:
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in a sales specific role with a training, organizational development or content development focus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Ability to commute/relocate to Limassol
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Sales Representative with reference number 1408.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.