Our client, a FX Company with their focus on the Asian market in Limassol, is looking to hire an experienced Risk Manager who will be responsible for trading-related matters such as controlling the A/B book, evaluating market risks, maximizing the broker's profits and minimizing potential losses.
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly client profitability, net asset value, margin data and market data. Conduct credit analysis, prepare risk reports, and employ hedging strategies
- Preparation and review of Internal Capital Adequacy and Risk Assessment (ICARA)
- Monitor clients' trading activities and patterns to identify any potential abusive practices, i.e. arbitrage, scalping, and develop systems to mitigate and prevent such practices
- Assist in development and enhancement of risk and compliance framework, policies and procedures according to CySec regulation or internal requirements
- Learn about latest regulatory developments and best practices in risk management, market making and trading. Assist in the development of risk management tools, reports and systems
- Provide training and mentorship to junior team members on risk management best practices.
- Liaise with MLRO to review Customer Risk Assessment (CRA) methodology and MLRO/Financial Office Business Risk Assessment (BRA)
- Both CySEC Advanced and AML Certification are required
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in investment risk control and compliance in a forex company Deep knowledge of bridges and liquidity providers
- Experience in trading as both user and admin, with deep understanding of MT4/5 or CTrader
- Gain in-depth knowledge of financial instruments and markets, including Forex CFDs, futures, stocks and stock indices
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, and time-management skills
- Excellent English skills
- The working hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Risk Manager with reference number 1392.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.