Our client is an international coffee trading company that cooperates with renowned clients across Cyprus, and they are looking to hire a Technician for their offices based in Larnaca. The position is available immediately.
The responsibilities will include:
- Repair and maintenance of coffee machines and coffee grinders.
- The work will be performed either at the premises in Larnaca, or on location at coffee shops across the island. The Technician will in such cases be required to travel, using the company’s vehicle.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in repair and maintenance of coffee machines will be highly desirable, but it is not essential, since the client will offer training if required.
- The position would ideally suit a candidate with a qualification or experience in a technical or vocational field, but it is not essential.
- If you have no experience or qualifications, but you are eager to learn, this is a fantastic opportunity to receive training and start working immediately. Please apply today!
- Fluency in Greek would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Computer literacy would be an advantage.
- ONLY candidates that are EU nationals or eligible to work in Cyprus will be considered.
- For candidates living in cities other than Larnaca, the company vehicle and fuel costs to cover the commute from home to Larnaca will be available and can be negotiated during your interview.
- The salary is negotiable based on experience. This position could be well-suited not only to technicians with experience and qualifications in the field, but also potentially to school-leavers who will be trained by the company, and therefore the salary is completely open for negotiation.
- The working hours are Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 16:00
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Technician with reference number 1390.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.