Our client, a well-established CySEC Certified Financial Investment Firm, is looking to hire an Data Engineer in Limassol.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team! If you are an enthusiastic Data Engineer who enjoy to design, develop, test, and maintain data architectures and systems, enabling the company to efficiently process, analyze and utilize data; then you are a fit for the role! Transforming raw data into useful information providing the organization with decision-making insights is part of the job!
- Design and build data pipelines
- Design and maintain data storage and infrastructure
- Integrate data from multiple sources, including internal systems and external APIs, ensuring seamless data flow across the organization
- Implement data validation, clean, and normalization processes to maintain data accuracy and consistency
- Monitor and optimize data infrastructure and pipeline performance, identify and resolve bottlenecks and improve overall efficiency
- Work closely with data analysts, analysts, providing them with the required data and infrastructure for their tasks
- Develop tools, frameworks, and libraries to facilitate data processing, analysis, and visualization for the organization
- Ensure that data is stored and processed securely, adhering to relevant data protection regulations and industry best practices
- Stay current with the latest developments in data engineering tools, techniques, and best practices to continually improve their skillset and the organization's data capabilities
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- High fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Up to 3k Gross
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance
- Corporate fund
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company's performance
- Discount benefit card scheme
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge
- Up to 25 days holidays per year
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Data Engineer with reference number 1385.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.