Real Estate Sales Consultants
Our client is an established real estate management services company with offices in Nicosia and Limassol and they are currently looking to recruit further Real Estate Sales Consultants to join the growing team in Nicosia.
- We need a person who is eager as the position is pretty demanding, there is a lot of field work, meetings with clients and associates out of the office, but also work from the office, a lot of reporting etc. The client is a very structured organisation. We need the person to be professional as they will be representing the Company, but at the same time to be able to build relationships with potential clients and associates etc.
- We are open to Sales experience in general and some Real Estate knowledge, but of course, Real Estate sales experience is most preferred.
- Promote real estate assets in Nicosia to potential buyers, generated either directly or through the Company’s network of agents;
- Determine potential buyers’ needs and propose solutions;
- Coordinate with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure effective organisation of appointments with clients;
- Follow up with potential buyers by implementing the company’s Follow Up Policy, ensuring the timely submission of feedback, and maintaining updated records on the Company’s CRM system;
- Oversee and provide continuous support on the monetisation of real estate assets in Nicosia;
- Maintain close relationships with real estate agents and contribute to the overall expansion of the Company’s business network;
- Ensure the achievement of individual sales targets assigned;
- Ensure on-time submission of the enquiries and sales reports;
- Prepare detailed analysis and relevant recommendations for offers received;
- Ensure effective implementation of the visitation schedule to real estate agents and associates;
- Report on the sales progress to the Regional Sales Manager and the Head of Sales;
- Temporarily replace a Sales Consultant of the Nicosia team when needed.
Skills and experience:
- Professional experience in a sales role, in real estate or in a related industry;
- Track record in overseeing and/or maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with a range of third parties;
- Knowledge of the local property market;
- Commercially oriented and business acumen;
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
- Computer literate (MS Office);
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written, and highly effective communication skills.
Salary and benefits:
- Will be based on skills and experience
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Provident fund – 9%
- Discretionary bonus
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Real Estate Sales Consultants with reference number 1377.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.