Our client, a CySEC licensed FX Company in Limassol, is looking to hire an experienced Reconciliation Manager who will be reporting to the CFO.
- Assessment of the existing reconciliation procedure and resources used to identify areas of improvement.
- Manage and coordinate the people currently involved in the reconciliation procedure.
- Ability to implement Methodos or other reconciliation system within the Company, if deemed necessary.
- Explanation of the reasons behind fluctuations in surplus/shortfall of client funds over client equity on a solo and on a group level on a day-to-day basis.
- Reconciliation of client money i.e. Banks/EMIs/PSPs with MT4/MT5 platform.
- Investigation of any unmatched items in collaboration with other departments.
- Reporting of reconciliation findings and related deliverables to management.
- Preparation of various daily/weekly/monthly reports as required by the Company.
- Create ad-hoc reports for management purposes and perform any further duties as required by management in line with the position’s duties and responsibilities.
- A University graduate in math, accounting, business, finance or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role is a must.
- Experience in a CySEC regulated investment firm and previous experience in Methodos or another reconciliation system is a must.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and attention to detail skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively within a team, under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- High degree of numeracy, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek language, written and oral.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Reconciliation Manager with reference number 1360.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.