Procurement / Purchasing Officer
Our client, a smart payment cashier software company, is currently looking for a Procurement / Purchasing Officer join their TECH team in Limassol.
You will be joining the Tech team and dealing with all the Tech vendors, contracts, tracking of payments and so on.
- Responsible for supporting procurement activities and interfaces with suppliers on issues that affect supplier operations and company strategic supply issues
- Responsible for establishing, executing and tracking project plans, utilizing fundamental project management techniques, within specific areas of responsibility
- Prepare contracts for submission to customers, potential customers and vendors
- Responsible for drafting, modifying and finalizing proposals, tenders, contracts and/or licensing agreements, including new and add-on business for software and services including consulting, maintenance and training
- Contract Validation: Work closely with internal Sales, Pricing, and Revenue Recognition teams during the drafting and negotiation process. Verify customer, user and pricing information provided by Account Executive with Pricing team, and work with Revenue Recognition team to ensure final business and contract terms to not cause revenue deferrals
- Customer & Vendor Support/Administration: Monitor contract cancellation dates, trial agreement dates, as well as provide contract amendments (terminations, name changes, etc.)
- Review and interpret contracts terms and conditions, and be able to confirm validity and accuracy according internal policies in place
- Contribute to on time processing of customer sales and purchase orders into systems
- Answering internal and external queries within Service Level Agreement
- Anticipate problems and initiate actions to resolve them using professional concepts, company policies and procedures
- Drive efficiency and process improvements. Support on projects, reporting and monitoring activities
- Archiving and maintaining all contractual documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prefer previous experience in a similar role
- 1-3 years of experience
- Fluent in Greek and English – both written and verbal
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skill
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve problems with little direct supervision
- Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- 1500-2000 Gross
- + 13th
- + Company benefits
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Procurement / Purchasing Officer with reference number 1355.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.