Junior Risk Management Associate
Our client is a leading international CySec-licensed Forex Trading Company with offices in a number of locations worldwide. They are looking to hire a Junior Risk Management Associate (Junior Dealer). The main responsibilities are to study and assist in managing the Company's exposure to various risks. The ideal candidate will be financially savvy, responsible, proactive and happy to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a graduate position with no prior experience needed.
- Study and monitor operational and market risk
- Maintain relationships with the Company’s liquidity providers
- Maintain close relationships with internal supporting departments such as IT, Marketing, Customer Support
- Prepare reports requested from the Management
- Investigate trading system issues
- Monitor Client trading activity and identify any risks posed to company
- Generate reports and interpret meaningful trends
- Create and distribute market news content for colleagues
- Contribute to new product developments
- BSc degree in Finance, Business, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- MSc degree in a Finance related subject will be considered advantageous
- Personal interest in the financial markets
- Excellent numerical/mathematical & analytical abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Fluency in English
- Working hours are weekly rotational 8-hour shifts Monday to Friday (7am-3pm or 9am-5pm, 5pm 1am,1am-7am (Working on some public holidays and weekends)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Risk Management Associate with reference number 1349.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.