Our client is an Audit, Accounting, Corporate and Trust Services company in Nicosia, looking to onboard a Junior Accountant.
- Bookkeeping and recording of transactions in the accounting software for international business clients
- Preparation of management accounts
- Relevant degree in a related field (accounting/economics/finance)
- Partly qualified ACA/ACCA
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills and attention to detail
- Work independently as well as ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of accounting software (E-soft) will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Good knowledge of preparation and submission of VAT and VIES to be considered an advantage
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits include 21 days annual leave and provident fund.
- Afternoon off every Friday throughout the year
- Casual Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Personal professional development including attendance to seminars
- Reimbursement of professional subscription fees
- Office hours (Flexible) Mon – Thursday 8am-5.15pm or 9am-6.15pm and Friday- Until 2pm
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Accountant with reference number 1340.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.