Our client, a small Audit Firm in Limassol, is looking for an experienced Senior Auditor since they are growing. They are looking for someone with long-term commitment to build long lasting business relationships with clients.
- Manages the audit of the financial statements of clients using Caseware software
- Assists in tax computation and tax returns based on the Cyprus tax legislation and the Circulars
- Ensures work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s methodology and standards Provides support, trains, develops and shares knowledge with Junior members of staff
- Has direct communication with clients and direct communication with the Company's accounting department for collecting information/documentation
- Responsible for the planning, execution and successful completion of the audits in accordance with IFRSs and IASs
- Contributes to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- University degree preferably in accounting or any other related field
- Proven working experience as Auditor in a senior position
- Knowledge of CaseWare
- Knowledge of Cyprus taxation
- ACCA/ACA qualification is an advantage
- Fluency in both Greek and English, verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player with a pleasant personality
- Attention to detail and results-oriented
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
The company is offering a salary based on skills and experience + 13th salary and Provident Fund (Eligible after 6 months) and professional development opportunities (trainings, seminars etc.)
The working hours are 08:30 – 17:30 with half hour break Monday – Thursday and on Fridays 8:30 – 14:30
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Senior Auditor with reference number 1327.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.