Our client, a well established Audit & Accounting firm in Cyprus, is looking to hire Semi-Senior Auditors for both their Nicosia and Limassol offices.
- Perform audit engagements for the company’s clients.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Work closely with the Manager, Supervisors, and Staff to ensure clients receive the best possible service.
- Manage multiple assignments and be able to work under pressure.
- Reporting to the Manager on daily tasks and client issues.
- Performing audits for international/local clients.
- Planning, execution, and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Reporting to Audit Manager regarding audit status, progress, and completion.
- Preparation of clients’ tax returns and tax computations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Students of ACA / ACCA, Newly Qualified, and Partly Qualified are all welcome to apply.
- Previous experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- A strong personality who can build relationships with people (staff and particularly associates and clients).
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Friday afternoons off.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Semi-Senior Auditors with reference number 1321.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.