Our client, a well established Audit & Accounting firm in Cyprus, is looking to hire Junior Auditors for both their Nicosia and Limassol offices.
- Perform audit engagements for the company’s clients.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Work closely with the Manager, Supervisors, and Staff to ensure clients receive the best possible service.
- Manage multiple assignments and be able to work under pressure.
- Reporting to the Manager on daily tasks and client issues.
- Performing audits for international/local clients.
- Planning, execution, and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Reporting to Audit Manager regarding audit status, progress, and completion.
- Preparation of clients’ tax returns and tax computations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Students of ACA / ACCA, Newly Qualified, and Partly Qualified are all welcome to apply.
- Previous experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- A strong personality who can build relationships with people (staff and particularly associates and clients).
- Ability to deliver results and tasks in a timely manner.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Friday afternoons off.
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Junior Auditors with reference number 1319.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.