Our client, a Holding Company which us a solution provider for marine lubrication needs in Limassol, is looking for a PA with a solid corporate background and exposed to diversity.
- Reporting to the Senior Management (MD) and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of Senior Management (MD)
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and making necessary arrangements
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Corporate background and exposed to diversity
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a personal assistant
- Shipping background is an advantage but any corporate etc background is preferred
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent English skills
- The company is offering a salary of 2,500 – 2,800 Euros gross based on skills and experience x 14 salaries plus provident fund 3% after probation + 85 Euro coffee shop allowance, top up of maternity and paternity leave to 100%, half day leave on BD and 20 days leave year 1 and then 21 after year 1
- The working hours are office hours are 09:00-18:00 (Break: 13:00-14:00), Monday – Friday (100% from office)
Please send your CV to StaffMatters at email@example.com and mention that you are applying for the vacancy of Personal Assistant with reference number 1317.
Or you can apply directly through your candidate login by hitting the APPLY button.